Board of Directors
The next meeting will occur Wednesday, 4/19/23 at 9:00 am, In-Person in the Performance Room of the HFA Museum Campus, click here to view the Formal Board Meeting Notice for April.
The Henry Ford Academy Board of Directors is a seven-member team made up of representatives from The Henry Ford (3), Ford Motor Company (2), Wayne County Superintendent (1), and HFA Parent (1).
Board member candidates go through an extensive appointment process which includes a background check, compliance with conflict of interest guidelines, and interviews with the HFA Board of Directors and the Public School Academies (PSA) Manager from Wayne RESA.
Wayne RESA Board of Directors approves all appointments to the Henry Ford Academy Board.
Board of Director's Meeting Schedule
The Henry Ford Academy Board of Directors meets on the third Wednesday of the month in the Performance Room in the Academy's Museum Campus. Board of Directors meetings is open to the public.
Board of Director's Meeting Minutes
2022-2023 HFA Board of Director's Meeting Minutes
- June 14, 2023
- May 17, 2023
- April 19, 2023
- March 15, 2023
- February 15, 2023
- January 18, 2023
- December 2022 - Canceled due to holiday season
- November 16, 2022
- October 19, 2022
- September 14, 2022 - Canceled due to lack of quorum
2021-2022 HFA Board of Director's Meeting Minutes
- June 15, 2022 - In-Person
- May 18, 2022 - In-Person
- April 20, 2022 - In-Person
- March 16, 2022 - In-Person
- February 16, 2022 - In-Person
- January 19, 2022 - Canceled due to lack of quorum
- December 15, 2021 - Virtual
- November 17, 2021 - Virtual
- October 20, 2021 - Virtual
- September 15, 2021 - Virtual
HFA Board of Directors Members
Brent Ott (President)
Lucie Howell (Treasurer)
Catherine Cost (Secretary)
Amal Berry (HFA Parent)