NEXT MEETING is VIRTUAL, Wednesday, January 19th at 5:00 PM
Meetings are scheduled for the third Wednesday of each month.
The members of the Henry Ford Academy Parent Organization are committed to supporting student activities through fundraising and support activities and together with the administration and faculty of the Academy, are committed to mutual responsibility for the enhancement of academic and personal development of all Academy students.
To learn more about PO fundraisers, membership in the Parent Organization, volunteer opportunities, or to review meeting minutes and treasurer's reports, click on the links below.
WELCOME TO THE HENRY FORD ACADEMY PARENT ORGANIZATION
- Every parent/guardian of a Henry Ford Academy student is automatically a member of the HFA Parent Organization.
- Any adult family member who is involved with a student is welcome to join the HFAPO; grandparent, aunt, uncle, older sibling.
- The Parent Organization communicates primarily via email. To be added to our email list, please send us an email at email@example.com and include:
- Your name
- The name of the student(s) attending HFA
- Graduation year of the student(s)
- Your relationship to the student(s)
- If you have any questions, please email the PO at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Parent Organization meets the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Performance Room located in the Museum Campus.
- Membership in the HFAPO allows you to make motions and vote during our monthly meeting, hold an office and serve on committees.
ENHANCE YOUR CHILD'S SUCCESS AT HFA BY VOLUNTEERING
Studies show student academic performance improves with parent involvement. Get involved by signing up for on of the many volunteer opportunities at HFA.
The HFA Parent Organization coordinates volunteer efforts for school activities and raises funds to support school programs that further enrich the experience of all students. Parent volunteers are needed to help with the school programs, class events, field trips and learning activities at HFA. Requests for volunteers are made during PO meetings and through the PO email list.
Review the Volunteer Descriptions to learn more about volunteer opportunities and when they are needed.
To sign up to volunteer at the Academy, please complete the Volunteer Form
Please help support the HFA Parent Organization and Navigator's Boosters Club by participating in this holiday fundraiser at Five Below in Allen Park (3140 Fairlane Dr, Allen Park, MI 48101). All you need to do is shop between Sunday, December 5th, and Saturday, December 11th and show them THIS FLYER (printed or on your phone) and they will donate 10% of the sale to HFA. If you shop at other Five Below locations you can email a copy of your receipt to Anne Michelis at email@example.com and it will be submitted to the Allen Park store for credit. Thank you for your support!!
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
Every item available for purchase on www.amazon.com is also available on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com) at the same price. You will see eligible products marked "Eligible for AmazonSmile donation" on their product detail pages.
If you represent a charitable organization and you would like to learn more about registering your organization to receive AmazonSmile donations, go to org.amazon.com .
For more information about the AmazonSmile program, go to http://smile.amazon.com/about.
2021/2022 HFA PO BOARD MEMBERS
- Regina Smith
VICE PRESIDENT - 1:
- Stepheni Aguila
VICE PRESIDENT - 2:
- Anne Michelis
- Haley Novotny
- Andrea Hall