Next PARENT MEETING - FEBRUARY 12, 2019 PARENT MEETING. 4pm IN STUDIO 9B (MATH)-All Welcomed!
***NEXT MEETING TUESDAY FEBRUARY 12, 2019***
Henry Ford Academy has an active Parent Organization which meets the second Tuesday of each month at 4:00 pm in the Performance Room located in the Museum Campus. The members of the Henry Ford Academy Parent Organization are committed to supporting student activities through fundraising and support activities and together with the administration and faculty of the Academy, are committed to mutual responsibility for the enhancement of academic and personal development of all Academy students.
To learn more about PO fundraisers, membership in the Parent Organization, volunteer opportunities, or to review meeting minutes and treasurer's reports, click on the links below.
Meeting Dates ******Next Meeting Tuesday, February 12, 2019
2018/2019 Meeting Dates will be updated when dates are finalized
All Meetings held at 4:00 p.m. in the performance room of the museum campus
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Tuesday, January 2019 No MEETING
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
- Nominations for the 2019/2020 Parent Organization Board
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- Elections for the 2019/2020 Parent Organization Board
WELCOME TO THE HENRY FORD ACADEMY PARENT ORGANIZATION
- Every parent/guardian of a Henry Ford Academy student is automatically a member of the HFA Parent Organization.
- Any adult family member who is involved with a student is welcome to join the HFAPO; grandparent, aunt, uncle, older sibling.
- The Parent Organization communicates primarily via email. To be added to our email list, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your name
- The name of the student(s) attending HFA
- Graduation year of the student(s)
- Your relationship to the student(s)
- If you have any questions, please email the PO at email@example.com
- The Parent Organization meets the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Performance Room located in the Museum Campus.
- Membership in the HFAPO allows you to make motions and vote during our monthly meeting, hold an office and serve on committees.
ENHANCE YOUR CHILD'S SUCCESS AT HFA BY VOLUNTEERING
Studies show student academic performance improves with parent involvement. Get involved by signing up for on of the many volunteer opportunities at HFA.
The HFA Parent Organization coordinates volunteer efforts for school activities and raises funds to support school programs that further enrich the experience of all students. Parent volunteers are needed to help with the school programs, class events, field trips and learning activities at HFA. Requests for volunteers are made during PO meetings and through the PO email list.
Review the Volunteer Descriptions to learn more about volunteer opportunities and when they are needed.
To sign up to volunteer at the Academy, please complete the Volunteer Form
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
Every item available for purchase on www.amazon.com is also available on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com) at the same price. You will see eligible products marked "Eligible for AmazonSmile donation" on their product detail pages.
If you represent a charitable organization and you would like to learn more about registering your organization to receive AmazonSmile donations, go to org.amazon.com .
For more information about the AmazonSmile program, go to http://smile.amazon.com/about.
2018/2019 HFA PTO BOARD MEMBERS
- Cathy Justus
- Stepheni Aguila
- Kathy Kennedy
- Devan Safford