Henry Ford Academy has an active Parent Organization which meets the second Tuesday of each month at 4:00 pm in the Performance Room located in the Museum Campus. The members of the Henry Ford Academy Parent Organization are committed to supporting student activities through fundraising and support activities and together with the administration and faculty of the Academy, are committed to mutual responsibility for the enhancement of academic and personal development of all Academy students.
To learn more about PO fundraisers, membership in the Parent Organization, volunteer opportunities, or to review meeting minutes and treasurer's reports, click on the links below.
2017/2018 Meeting Dates will be updated when are dates finalized
All Meetings held at 4:00 p.m. in the performance room of the museum campus
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Tuesday November 14, 2017
Tuesday December 12, 2017
Tuesday January 9, 2018
Tuesday February 13, 2018
Tuesday March 13, 2018
Tuesday April 10, 2018
- Nominations for the 2018/2019 Parent Organization Board
Tuesday May 8, 2018
- Elections for the 2018/2019 Parent Organization Board
WELCOME TO THE HENRY FORD ACADEMY PARENT ORGANIZATION
- Every parent/guardian of a Henry Ford Academy student is automatically a member of the HFA Parent Organization.
- Any adult family member who is involved with a student is welcome to join the HFAPO; grandparent, aunt, uncle, older sibling.
- The Parent Organization communicates primarily via email. To be added to our email list, please send us an email at email@example.com and include:
- Your name
- The name of the student(s) attending HFA
- Graduation year of the student(s)
- Your relationship to the student(s)
- If you have any questions, please email the PO at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Parent Organization meets the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Performance Room located in the Museum Campus.
- Membership in the HFAPO allows you to make motions and vote during our monthly meeting, hold an office and serve on committees.
ENHANCE YOUR CHILD'S SUCCESS AT HFA BY VOLUNTEERING
Studies show student academic performance improves with parent involvement. Get involved by signing up for on of the many volunteer opportunities at HFA.
The HFA Parent Organization coordinates volunteer efforts for school activities and raises funds to support school programs that further enrich the experience of all students. Parent volunteers are needed to help with the school programs, class events, field trips and learning activities at HFA. Requests for volunteers are made during PO meetings and through the PO email list.
Review the Volunteer Descriptions to learn more about volunteer opportunities and when they are needed.
To sign up to volunteer at the Academy, please complete the Volunteer Form
2017/2018 HFAPO BOARD MEMBERS
- Julie Tackett
- Andrea Lubienski
- Denise Raich
- Cynthia Wardlaw