HFA Sport Highlights
Navigators Booster Club
Mission Statement: The Navigators Athletic Booster Club is a non-profit volunteer organization working to supplement and support the athletics programs by providing financial assistance to extracurricular athletics, thereby enhancing the school programs at Henry Ford Academy.
Purpose of the Club:
- To sponsor and provide clean, healthful recreation, sports and other activities for the youth athletes attending Henry Ford Academy, Dearborn, Michigan.
- To organize, stage and assist other athletic organization with special events or projects.
- To provide supplementary financial support for various Henry Ford Academy athletic activities.
- To encourage attendance at all Henry Ford Academy athletic events
- To make use of such recreational facilities as grounds, hall, etc. as offered by the School or the community.
- To maintain concessions at all home games for all functions unless the Board has granted special permission.
- All activities and functions of this Club are subject to the advice and consent of school administration.
We meet on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 6:30 pm in the Performance Room on Museum campus.
November 14, 2018
December 12, 2018
January 16, 2019
February 20, 2019
March 20, 2019
April 17, 2019
May 15, 2019
June 12, 2019
WELCOME TO THE HENRY FORD ACADEMY BOOSTER CLUB
Every parent/guardian of a Henry Ford Academy student is automatically a member of the Navigators Booster Club.
Any family member, alumni or supporter of HFA is encouraged to join and help support the sports program. Please join our Facebook page "Navigator's Booster Club HFA-Dearborn"
The Booster Club will communicate through email, Facebook, and annoucements at school. To be added to our email list, please complete the Contact Form
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Membership allows you to make motions and vote during our monthly meeting, hold a board position and serve on committees.
The Booster Club will have many fundraisers throughtout the year to benefit our student athletes.
Friday, October 5, 2018 - Bowling for Soccer
Saturday, January 12, 2019 - Trivia Night
Saturday, February 23, 2019 - BINGO Night
These fundraisers are only possible with the help from our parents and athletes. If you are interested in volunteering to help at any of the above events please complete the Volunteer Form.
ENHANCE YOUR CHILD'S SUCCESS AT HFA BY VOLUNTEERING
We are a group of Henry Ford Academy parents, students and faculty who have joined together to raise funds for our school's athletic program. We will require volunteers to support our fundraising so that we can further enrich the experience of all students.
The Booster Club is looking for a parent volunteer from every sport to assist in making our fundraising efforts successful. If you are willing to volunteer to be part of our Parent Committee please send us an email at email@example.com.
Parent volunteers are needed to help with selling concessions, admissions to home games, promoting our fundraising activities and various other programs at HFA. Requests for volunteers will be posted on the website, facebook and through email blasts.
Studies show student academic performance improves with parent involvement. Get involved by signing up for on of the many volunteer opportunities at HFA.
Meeting Minutes/Treasurer's Report
Navigators Booster Club
2018-2019 Booster Club Board
President: Kathy Atkinson
Vice-President: Jim Kennedy
Secretary: Lisa LePage
School Sponsor: Jeff Hachigian
Parent/Team Coordinator by Sport:
- Girls Varsity Basketball- Open
- Girls Varsity Soccer - Kathy Atkinson
- Girls Varsity Softball- Open
- Girls Varsity Volleyball- Open
- Girls JV Basketball- Open
- Boys Varsity Baseball- Open
- Boys Varsity Basketball- Open
- Boys Varsity Soccer- Open
- Boys JV Basketball- Open